This post links to a free PDF eBook for you! In our industry we do come across myths and misinterpretations related to Agile Software Development and Agile Testing. Here are some examples.
1. Take the waterfall model and add one arrow
2. Agile means 'start coding with no documentation'
3. Agile means 'ad hoc' or 'no processes’
4. Agile means 'no planning'
5. Agile team members must be super stars
6. Agile is for product engineering only
7. Changes can happen on a daily basis
8. Agile is for development projects only
9. Agile impacts work-life balance
10. Agile is just another fad
11. TDD is enough to ensure software testing
12. A chain of unit tests is a complete regression suite
13. Agile doesn’t allow for long-term planning
14. Agile testing is all about unit testing, TDD, and test automation
15. In Agile projects process compliance is a big issue
Details on each of these are available in this freely downloadable PDF. Happy Reading!